Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Have a Secret Hiding Place

Last night I was in my secret hiding place. My people don't know where it is. Have you ever noticed how bad humans are at observing things? Well, last night they couldn't find me and got all worried. They were calling for me and looking everywhere -- everywhere but my spot that is. They even started to wonder if I'd gotten outside somehow.I stayed in my spot and listened for a while -- just to mess with them. But just as they were getting real upset I snuck up behind them and showed myself. They were very happy to see me. And they still don't know where my secret spot is.

6 comments:

  1. Hi BooBoo! It's nice to meet you! Secret hiding spots are important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, BooBoo -- don't let them know where it is cuz one day they will come and find you and take you to the V.E.T. or something. This way you can foil their plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker,

    Nice to meet you too. I don't think they'll find my spot.

    CCL Wendy,

    Don't mention the vet. I was there not too long ago, and I didn't like it. I don't want to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do stuff like that to our humans...keeps them guessing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes go into a secret spot!!
    Our beans do not seem to realize that we will not answer when we know they are looking for us. After all,what cat wants to give away the location of a prime spot!!!
    It's good that you came out when they were getting frantic though,heh,heh,heh!!!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you BooBoo, must be cozy at your secret hiding place.

    ReplyDelete