Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Show the Belly!

A little while back I had a post on how a small cat could control a big chair, and keep it all to herself. Today I want to talk about a key technique that every cat should know. Show the belly!

For some reason, humans seem to think it is extremely cute when cats lay on their backs and show their bellies. I'm not sure why this is, but it's true! Since one of the main keys to controlling a chair is being as cute as possible, if all else fails, flip over and show the belly. They'll forget all about moving you out of your spot. Try it and see!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...we use that belly move quite often! Great tummy shot, BooBoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tummy BooBoo! I can see you have all control of this spot! Sometimes I allowed my "beans"to seat near my spot here, it's funny and my sister like to caress my tummy!
    purrs and noselicks
    Luna ( and mommy Léia )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This technique works on our humans every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BooBoo, you know all the best tricks to manipulates your hoomans! Yes, those bellies are just irrestible -- ripe fur snorgling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cause that is where the softess fur grows. It is irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This technique works for me, too! Sometimes they make me "share" when I show the belly, but I almost never get moved!

    ReplyDelete