Friday, May 1, 2009

Introduction - Who am I?


Hi. I 'd like to introduce myself. My name is Boo Boo Black. Some just call me Boo, or Boo Boo. As you can see I'm a small black cat. Here is a picture of me resting on my bed. Well, actually my people think it's their bed, but they just use it when I have better things to do.

Why is a cat writing a blog you ask? That's a good question. I'm a modern, technologically-skilled cat. Really! I know other cats have blogs, and I thought I'd start one too. I'll be writing here regularly and posting pictures. Please visit often!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Boo Boo!I saw your comment on my Maya's post over at House Panthers,and came to check out your blog.You two sure do look a lot alike!Both equally pretty and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals right now & earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete