Monday, May 25, 2009

Deep Thoughts

I know; it looks like I'm sleeping. But I'm really thinking -- trust me. Here's what I was thinking. The humans say today is Memorial Day. From what I hear, lots of people fought and died to keep our country safe & free. I don't know much about wars, but we cats know about fighting to protect ourselves.

So I was thinking. This country is a pretty good country for cats. People don't eat us, and lots of them actually like us a lot. Some of them even rescue kittens who were abandoned like me, and give them nice homes. So from we cats in America, thanks to all the humans who died fighting to protect our country.

6 comments:

  1. Our reverent wishes for a peaceful Memorial Day to your and your folks, BooBoo, from your Canadian friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty good deep thoughts, BooBoo! Have a happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a smart kitty BooBoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post BooBoo! Happy Memorial Day and enjoy your catnaps!
    purrs and love from Brazil
    Luna
    ( and mommy Léia )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are quite good things to reflect upon. I try to reflect upon them daily.

    ReplyDelete